On the bus ride home I was thinking how nice it would be to have something warm and mushy for dinner. It had been raining, so comfort food sounded good. It’s still 90 degrees outside, so maybe I should have gone with something summery, but this hit the spot.
I will share that if I were to do it again, I’d use more cheese and add a bit of heavy cream (lactose intolerance be damned), just to make it warmer and mushier.
Start time: 6:54pm Eating: 7:12pm
* Green Giant Risotto (cauliflower with mushrooms and asparagus)
* Broccoli (needed more vegetables for color and, well, the Giant was a little lacking)
* Parmesan Cheese (wasn’t much left)
* Marinated Artichoke Hearts
* Diced leftover Chicken Breast (not pictured)
* salt, pepper, garlic powder, drizzle of olive oil (not pictured)
Mix in microwaveable bowl. Cover with wet paper towel and nuke for 2 minutes. Stir, nuke for 2 more minutes. Eat out of the bowl unless you’re taking pictures, in which case put it in your happy bowl and don’t forget a shot of the cat.